Don’t relegate your Easter egg cake pan to dessert duty only! Specialty bakeware like our American-made Chicago Metallic Small Easter Egg Cake Pan can open up the floodgates of creativity. We’ll get you started with some ideas.
- Let kids do their own decorating with a variety of pre-cut fondant shapes and individual egg-shaped cakes.
- Bake individual frittatas using fresh ingredients chosen by the guests when they order.
- Create an Easter basket full of egg-shaped rolls and corn breads that include a variety of flavors: plain, spicy jalapeno, cheese, bacon, or sweetened with honey.
- Serve miniature Baked Alaskas in every combination of cake and ice cream.
- Layer fruit salad gelatin molds and serve as a side.
- Create a pretty appetizer of crackers and egg-shaped pâté.
- Make flavored ice eggs for pitchers of sangria, cocktails, juices and iced tea.
- Plate a main course on an egg-shaped bed of sticky rice.
- Bake puff pastry into an egg shape with a sweet or savory filling.
- Fashion egg-shaped bowls out of bacon or crispy hash browns and fill with scrambled eggs.
Through Saturday, Instawares is featuring cases of 6 Chicago Metallic Small Easter Egg Cake Pans at a special Deal of the Week price! Invest in these eggs while they’re on sale for Easter and get a return all-year long.