Classic caramel apples are extremely easy to prepare and a fun way to celebrate autumn. You can customize each apple with different toppings, including crumbled cookies, graham crackers, chocolate chips, sprinkles, and more. Sell these eye-catching apples individually wrapped at the front register or prepare a half dozen to be purchased as a seasonal gift.
- 6 apples
- 1 (14 ounce) package individually wrapped caramels
- 2 tbsp milk
- Desired toppings
- Wash the apples thoroughly and dry completely.
- Unwrap the individually-wrapped caramels and set aside.
- Remove the stem from each apple and press a craft stick securely into the top.
- Butter a baking sheet.
- Place caramels and milk in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 2 minutes, stirring once. Allow the mixture to cool briefly.
- Roll each apple quickly in caramel sauce. Turn each apple until well coated.
- Coat the apples with the desired toppings.
- Place on prepared sheet to set.