With the colder weather coming for fall, customers want to enjoy comforting, classic foods that represent the season. Use this easy-to-make cornbread casserole recipe to call on the simplicity and authenticity of fall and enhance your seasonal menu today.
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9 by 13-inch casserole dish.
- Bake approximately 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with cheddar cheese. Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.