Don’t let your patio space go unused this winter. Throughout the colder months, your establishment’s profits can take a hit if you don’t properly prepare your dining spaces for winter. However, by adding powerful and portable patio heaters to your outdoor spaces, you can take advantage of the heaters’ benefits and earn more profits all year long.
- Extend Serving Space – Make outdoor temperatures comfortable for customers year round and keep outdoor spaces usable throughout the winter months.
- Serve More Customers – Patio heaters open up more tables for customers to dine and allow you to serve more guests per hour, increasing your profits.
- Novelty of Outdoors – Decorate your outdoor spaces with lights and seasonal decorations to enhance the novelty of eating outdoors while keeping your customers comfortable this season.
- Portable & Practical – If taking your catering and other food services on-the-go, portable heaters appeal to customers hosting outdoor events and help you earn more business for the winter months.
Spring is the perfect time to dine al fresco. As the weather warms up, customers can’t wait to grab a spot outside at their favorite restaurant or bar. An attractive and comfortable outdoor dining space can generate huge profits for your business this spring and summer. Here are a few tips for creating an outdoor eating area that keeps customers returning time after time:
- Control the Temperature – Air temperatures can fluctuate widely during the spring months. A balmy 75 degree afternoon can often turn into a chilly 45 degree evening. Accommodate afternoon diners that want to linger after the sun sets with a portable patio heater. Powered by a propane cylinder, these water resistant heaters are efficient enough to keep customers comfortable outside, even when the temperature drops. Alternately, make sure that customers don’t get hot during the day by installing ceiling fans in covered outdoor dining spaces.
- Make It Easy – Dining outdoors should be a simple and stress-free experience. A folding menu board displayed in a highly visible location in your outdoor dining area makes it easy for customers to order. Use colored markers to highlight meal and drink specials on a free-standing write-on board that welcomes customers as they arrive.
- Keep It Clean – Customers expect cleanliness whether they are dining indoors or out. Maintain your outdoor dining areas by sweeping the floors frequently and making sure that tables and chairs are cleaned regularly. Install a rubber scraper mat at each entrance to reduce dirt and grime tracked indoors. Place covered or uncovered waste receptacles around the perimeter of the dining area for customers and staff members to easily dispose of trash.
- Simplify Serving – Minimize the time your staff spends running inside by keeping frequently used items outdoors. Galvanized tubs filled with ice and cold drinks are perfect for outdoor bar areas, allowing staff members to serve customers quickly.
From casual and fine dining to quick serve and fast food, outdoor dining areas are a valuable investment for virtually any type of restaurant. A comfortable, welcoming, and relaxing outdoor dining space enhances your restaurant, offering customers a pleasant environment to gather with friends and family, work, or study.