Whether catering for corporate events or a wedding, the right wine and cheese pairings can elevate your service and help you earn repeat business. Adding upscale food and beverage combinations to your menu helps attract new, high-end customers and engage existing customers with your brand. Plus, offering cheese and wine pairings is a great way to boost your bottom line without expending additional labor costs.
Start simple and impress your guests with these classic, sophisticated wine and cheese pairings below:
- Port & Bleu Cheese – The sweet, rich flavor of Port makes the perfect complement to the distinctive, pungent bleu cheese flavor.
- Prosecco & Parmesan – This bubbly classic drink takes the salty bite out of Parmesan, making it the perfect pair of flavors.
- Chardonnay & Gruyere – The unique fruit and nut flavors in Chardonnay are the ideal match for Gruyere’s subtle, sweet taste.
- Riesling & Ricotta – Whether you choose a sweet or dry Riesling, the drink’s tangy taste pairs well with the unassuming, creamy Ricotta.
- Pinot Noir & Brie – The distinct, buttery and creamy textures of Brie pairs perfectly with the delicate floral and oak notes in Pinot Noir.