Enjoy your favorite holiday drink, eggnog, in smoothie form all season long. This easy-to-prepare eggnog smoothie recipe uses surprising ingredients to recreate the taste of the season and is sure to bring holiday cheer to your establishment.
- 1 small, ripe banana
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tbsp raw almonds
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1⁄4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, plus extra for garnish
- Peel the banana and break into pieces, then place it in the blender with all the other ingredients.
- Turn the blender to medium, and blend until the mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Pour into 2 glasses, garnish with extra nutmeg, and serve immediately.