Summer is the perfect season to feature fresh watermelon on your menu. Add the crisp, sweet flavor of watermelon to your seasonal beverage menu today with this What-A-Melon Iced Green Tea recipe. This refreshing recipe is a great way to boost your summer sales and keep your customers coming back for more.
- 4 cups seedless watermelon flesh, cubed
- 2 cups hot water
- 3 sachets of Two Leaves and a Bud Organic Tamayokucha Green Tea
- Fresh lime juice, squeezed from 1 lime
- Sugar to taste
- Place the watermelon cubes in a blender or food processor, and blend until pureed.
- In a heat-proof pitcher, add the green tea sachets to the hot water. Steep for 5 minutes then discard the sachets.
- Allow the tea to cool to room temperature.
- Add watermelon puree, lime juice, and sugar.
- Serve immediately over ice.